Home

Washington County Hospital and Clinics

Overview

Washington County Hospital and Clinics (WCHC) was first established in 1907 by local physicians and a nurse as a five bed hospital in a private home. The original hospital was built in 1912 and has been growing and thriving ever since. WCHC offers a wide range of services to our community and is one of the largest employers in Washington County. Our mission is “To be the central resource for improving health and promoting wellness of all our communities.”